As we all know, in the process of engraving with a wood cnc router, we need to constantly install different engraving tools according to the different engraving materials. So what kind of tool is used for what kind of material? I’m afraid there are still many people who don’t know, so let’s summarize it briefly, and hope it will be of benefit to everyone.
1. For MDF cutting processing, it is recommended to use a double-edged large chip evacuation spiral milling cutter. It has two high-capacity chip evacuation grooves and a double-edged design, which not only has a good chip evacuation function, but also achieves a good tool balance. When processing medium and high-density boards, it does not turn black, does not smoke, and has a long service life.
2. For metal engraving, single-edged, double-edged straight groove flat-bottomed sharp knife is used.
3. It is recommended to use prismatic cutters for high-density boards and solid wood.
4. Cork, MDF, virgin wood, PVC, acrylic large-scale deep relief processing, single-edged spiral ball end milling cutter is recommended.
5. For metal mold processing milling cutter, tungsten steel milling cutter is recommended, and the surface is plated with purple black and hardened titanium.
6. Multi-stripe milling cutter is recommended for rough processing particle board
7. Diamond carving knife is recommended for acrylic mirror engraving.
8. For precision small relief processing, a round bottom cutter is recommended.
For more details, please contact us
Post time: Apr-06-2021