1. service before sales: our sales will communicate with you to know your requirements about the cnc router specification and what kind of work you will do, then we will offer our best solution for you. So that it can confirm each customer get their real needed machine.
2. service during production: we will send photos during manufacturing, so customers can know more details about the procession of making their machines and give their suggestions.
3. service before shipping: we will take photos and confirm with customers the specifications of their orders to avoid the mistake of wrong making machines.
4. service after shipping: we will write to customers in time when the machine departs, so customers can make enough preparation for the machine.
5. service after arrival: we will confirm with customers if machine is in good condition, and see if there is any spare part missing.
6. service of teaching: there are some manual and videos about how to use machine. If some customers have further question about it, we have professional technician to help install and teach how to use through Skype, calling, video, mail or remote control, etc.
7. service of warranty: we offer 12 month warranty for whole machine. If any fault of the machine parts within warranty period, we will replace it for free.
8. service in long-term: we hope every customer can use our machine easily and enjoy using it. If customers have any problems of machine in 3 or more years, please contact us freely.
Through the principle of laser emission, It is installed on the machine's motion system so that the laser can effectively process the material.
1) Co2 laser: Ordinary Co2 laser/Mixed Co2 laser(Co2 laser for metal and nonmetal)
2) Fiber laser cutting machine
3) Marking Machine: Fiber Laser Marking Machine / Co2 Laser Marking Machine
1 laser tube (consumable parts) + laser power supply 2 control system 3 working table (knife table, honeycomb table) 4 drive system: belt, ball screw (mixed Co2 laser ) 5 motor and drive (same with engraving machine) 6 Three mirrors, one focusing mirror 7 red light positioning 8 rail guide (common: XY axis / mixed cut: XYZ axis) + slider 9 OMRON limit switch
Optional: lifting table, water pump (chiller), lubrication system, exhaust fan, air compressor
Exhaust fan: The smoke is pumped to outdoor
Air compressor: auxiliary cutting, auxiliary engraving, pumping away debris
Chiller: Reduce the heat of the laser tube to ensure long-term work
Red spot: The laser is invisible, so use a red emitter to determine its position
|Domestic: Raycus||UK: GSI, JK laser is a subsidiary|
|Germany: IPG||United States: Nlight|
300w, 500w, 750w, 1000w, 1500w, 2000w, 3000w, 4000w
300w carbon steel ≤ 3 stainless steel ≤ 1.2
500W Carbon Steel ≤ 6 Stainless Steel ≤ 3
750w carbon steel ≤8 stainless steel ≤4
1000w carbon steel ≤ 10 stainless steel ≤ 6
2000w Carbon Steel ≤20 Stainless Steel ≤8
Beijing : EFR
Jilin : Yongli
Common power is 40w, 60w, 80w, 100w, 130w, 150w, 180w, 280w
The bigger the laser tube power is, the thicker the cutting thickness is, and the bigger the power is, when cutting same thick material , the faster it is to cut. The bigger the power is , the more expensive the product is. The bigger the power is, the worse the engraving effect is. The bigger the power is, the worse the stability is. The 60w is the most suitable power for engraving.